Make it happen

Make it happen







Thro my eyes







Friday 22 July 2011

Soulmates

Have you ever wondered about this word? I often do.

Is it looking across a room of people and connecting with that one person? Is it that feeling that words are inconsequential when a few stolen glances speak volumes? Is it seeing  a part of you in their eyes and knowing that a strange connection exists beyond the physical? Two souls like a jigsaw fitting together seamlessly to make a whole? A bolt of lightening that leaves you disorientated forever?

Or rather is it the knowing that you are very different from someone but yet loving them despite? Is it that ability to highlight only the good and work at the bad as a team? Brought together by circumstances yet choosing to form an inseparable bond no questions asked? Is it a love that only gets richer and deeper with time like vintage wine?
Not sure. what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Lavanya - Glad to see that you have finally embarked on your ride:-)..Best of luck from all of us.. - Mahesh, Lakshmi, Anishka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eloquently written, lavanya.
    I think in this world we live in surrounded by constant reminders of mortality & physical / spiritual limitations....just knowing the person u are with is kind & sensible would be enough : )
    I guess after the experience of 32 years .....I see my soulmate is the guy who was carrying my newborn son around with a proud beam on his face , the guy who took my dad around the hospital compound for his last walk ....and the guy who I was told had a tear in his eye when I was wheeled in for c section surgery :)

    ReplyDelete